THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 19 April 2010

Rock and Art: 50 years of Awe Inspiring Photography

 
"Some people think that little girls should be seen and not heard. But I think, Oh Bondage, Up Yours!!"




"You were only waiting for this moment to arise"



"With Your Hook in Line, I still Blow Away"



"He Tries to Pacify Her, But What's Insides Her Never Dies"



"Love is Life and Life is Free, Take a Ride on Life with Me"



"Freedom is Just Another Word For Nothing Left to Lose"



"What Price Now For a Shallow Piece of Dignity"


If i die, I wonder if Heaven Got a Ghetto"



"I never meant to be the needle that broke your back"



"I grow impatient for a love to call my own"



"Lover, Please do not fall to your knees
It's not like I believe in everlasting love"



"Wild horses couldn't drag me away"


Well, it's a sharp shock to your soft side
Summer moon, catch your shut eye

0 comments: